Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Renan is here!


Well, Renan (pronounced Henan, soft e) arrived this past Saturday. We met him in Springfield when one of the AFS volunteers brought him down. He has immediately fit into our family. The dogs have really taken to him, which is a definate plus! As you can see from the picture, Alex had him out playing catch the next day after he got here. Yesterday (August 18th) Renan started school here as a senior. Everyone has been great helping him out, talking with him and making sure he gets where he needs to go. The senior class has been very helpful with him, which I really appreciate. I substituted at school yesterday and he seemed pretty comfortable there. I'll post more pictures as we get them. Welcome Renan!!

1 comment:

Mels said...

I hope you have a wonderful experience with your exchange student. I'm sure it will be a great opportunity for him and for Alex. I can't believe how Alex has grown. Where has the time gone?