Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The countdown is almost over!

Well, our two countdowns are almost over. Summer is coming to an end - school starts this Thursday the 20th. Boy has time flown. As usual we didn't do most of the things we wanted to. We are down to one vehicle - the truck finally gave up the ghost. That makes it really hard to do anything extra. Alex starts high school this year. I took him for his sports physical yesterday - 5'7"! He says he isn't playing basketball this year, but I figured we would get the bases covered just in case. I hope he changes his mind. He really enjoys playing and is pretty good at it.

Our exchange student Renan arrives this Saturday the 16th. We are really excited he is coming to stay with us. He is making his final preparations in Brazil while we make ours here. Check back frequently. I will try to do a weekly update once he gets here.

No comments: