Hi there. It's been awhile since I've posted anything so I thought I would take a minute to catch everyone up.
We are all doing good. School is back in full swing. Alex and Renan are both doing good in school. They are both gearing up for basketball. Practice starts November 10th. We should have both a JV and Varsity team with full schedules. Alex hurt is ankle in gym yesterday and it is pretty swollen so of course he'll "have" to take it easy for chores this weekend!
Ski is keeping busy with budget and stuff at T-Mobile. He is doing great there and continues to enjoy his job.
I'm still at 911, and also substitute teaching. I can't believe its my fourth year now! I really enjoy both.
That's it for now. Take care everyone. More to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you all are having fun. I remember when I was young and we had an exchange student from Japan, it was a great experience.
Post a Comment