Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crazy Weather

The saying for Missouri is true - if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes! We went from 2" of ice last week with a dusting of snow and three ice days missed at school to 45+ degrees today after snow last night! What a crazy corner of the world. They are talking ice and sleet again by the end of the week. As long as we don't get anything like last winters ice storm I will be happy!

2 comments:

Mels said...

Your hair has gotten long and I can't believe how tall Alex is. Colton is inches away from passing me which wont be long since I'm so short, What do you do when they get that tall and look down on you? I'm not looking forward to that day:) It's sure fun to keep up with your family. Hopefully we can come out to Branson and meet up with y'all. I guess that's the hotspot around here.

Cheryl said...

That would be awesome. We love going to Branson. Yeah, its hard to be "in charge" when you are looking up at them!